Thursday, May 20, 2010

[from Josh] New Office

Me (Josh), Anthony, and Rob checked out the new office. It's room AB 121 (far cubicle). As it turns out the office is very cramped and also houses two other students who said they will be there often. It will only be big enough for one person to work at once there. I'll be bringing a desktop to put there since I do not have a laptop and would like to be able to work on windows when down there. As of now Anthony and I have each a key. We paid a $20 deposit for each key. I really don't think it was worth it to get two keys after seeing the office. Anyway now I have a place to put a computer. The only problem is I don't have a monitor. Does anyone have a monitor I can use? Also I will be gone from Friday to Monday to my cottage where I hope to catch up on some R & R and also maybe some reading for school and the research.

1 comment:

  1. yes, I have monitor for you Josh. I'll bring it to my downtown office tomorrow Fri 21 May even though you're not going to be there.
    Read a lot about cuda examples, and the mathGL manual
    (see my post).

    ReplyDelete